3. These therms of use also apply to all future transactions with The Customer, as far as related legal transactions are conducted.
1. The provider rents a software platform (hereafter "Software"). This way of provisioning and renting of software is also called Software-as-a-Service.
1. An annual availability of 95% is guaranteed, based on the current reliability of the Software.
2. The periods of force majeure or other unforeseeable extraordinary circumstances outside our control are excluded when calculating availability of the Software.
3. Maintenance windows: the maintenance work will be carried out whenever possible between 18:00 and 9:00 on weekdays and between 8:00 and 22:00 on weekends or public holidays.
4. The time of maintenance windows is excluded when calculating availability of the software.
5. There are no availability guarantees during the 14-day trial period.
1. The Provider grants The Customer a simple, non-exclusive, non-transferable, contract-limited right to use the software.
2. The Customer grants The Provider a simple, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to analyze processed data, including usage statistics, and use this data in existing and new product development as well as aggregate and incorporate it in anonymized form into products that are based on machine learning.
4. The contract period is 1 or 12 months, depending on the period that's selected by a client.
6. The contract is renewed automatically if The Customer doesn't deactivate the option "Securely save payment details for automated subscription renewal" during the ordering process.
7. The automatic renewal can be cancelled at any time on the subscription settings page of our payment provider (FastSpring).
8. The contract may be terminated at any time by both The Customer and the Provider with a notice period of one week to the end of the month.
9. The contract may be terminated at any time by both parties within the first 14 days of the contract period, during the free trial period.
10. The contract is automatically terminated by the Provider if no order is placed by The Customer after the end of the free trial period.
11. The cancellation must be made in written form or sent by e-mail to the Provider, or by changing the subscription settings by The Customer on FastSpring.
12. The Customer has the special right to terminate this contract in case of bad service provided. In this case, already provided services remain unaffected and are not eligible for a refund.
13. The Provider reserves the right to verify the legal and contractual use of the Software.
15. For both free and paid offers on the website, the submission of the order form by the customer represents a binding offer, which Provider can accept within two weeks by sending an order confirmation. The unconfirmed offers or cost estimates are without obligation.
1. The rent (hereafter "Subscription") for the software has to be paid in advance.
2. All orders are made through our reseller, Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring (801 Garden St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA), unless otherwise agreed.
3. The prices for the subscriptions are available at https://dynapictures.com/p/pricing.
4. The details of the selected subscription and order, the price and the duration of the subscription are saved at the conclusion of the contract and then available at https://dynapictures.com/app/subscription.
1. The Customer expressly agrees that the Software can be used only with own images and texts, or only on behalf of and with the written permission of the rightful owner.
2. The Customer agrees to provide his business and personal information correctly.
3. The Customer agrees to keep his password secret and not to pass it on.
1. The Provider processes personal data according to the statutory requirements.
1. The Provider is liable for intent and gross negligence in accordance with statutory requirements.
2. The Provider is liable for slight negligence in accordance with the Product Liability Law (Produkthaftungsgesetz) and also for damages with injury to life, body or health of persons.
3. The Provider is liable in case of slight negligence only in case of breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is required for the proper execution of the contract in the first place, and on the compliance of which the customer may regularly rely (cardinal obligation).
4. In the case of a breach of cardinal obligation, the provider is liable only to the amount of the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
5. The Provider is not liable in case of slight negligence for all other damages, losses of profit or consequential damages.
2. If the Customer does not agree with this particular change, the customer is entitled to object to the change with a notice period of four weeks after receipt of the notice.
3. Otherwise, the change is considered accepted.
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (CISG).